Healthy community partnerships are key to connecting our classrooms with careers. Our partners are helping us build bridges to success for our students and their families.
- Adopt A Class — Adopt A Class connects businesses and civic groups, as mentors, with students in schools with high percentages of poverty. Each month, adopters visit our school to conduct monthly mentoring with educational activities, field trips, and pen palling that focus particularly on college & career, STEM, and life skills. Adopt A Class serves students Pre-K through 8th grade, exposing students to a breadth of experiences and careers, while sparking a culture of teamwork among the mentors.
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital — Administers the Hughes STEM school-based health clinic, offering primary pediatric care for children from birth to adolescence
- Cincinnati State Technical and Community College — Provides access to College Credit Plus opportunities and the “Be Great High Schools Grant”
- Cincinnati Youth Collaborative — Provides mentoring, college readiness and success, career preparation, and school-community partnership services
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden — Provides opportunities through the Zoo Academy
- Ohio College Tech Prep Southwest Region
- StrivePartnership — Unites common providers around shared issues, goals, measurements and results, and then actively supports and strengthens strategies that work
- United Way
- University of Cincinnati — Partnerships include:
- The After Hours in the Tower after-school program for Hughes
- UC Scholars Program
- ShareIT Development Program