Supporting Good SPORTSMANSHIP and EDUCATIONAL ATHLETICS!
The Hughes High School Athletic Community is EXPECTED to be RESPECTFUL and RESPONSIBLE!
- Cheer Positively for your own team – follow the lead of cheerleaders
- No taunting, No disruptive behavior, No distractive cheers
- Accept officials’ decisions
- Teach Good Sportsmanship
- Encourage Good Sportsmanship
- Advocate Good Sportsmanship
- Model Good Sportsmanship
Please reviw the CPS Athletics Code of Conduct
Hughes Athletic Forms
Students must complete the following Eligibility/Physical Forms in order to participate in any junior/high school sports program.