Cincinnati Children's Health Center at Hughes High School
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center operates a school-based health center at Hughes STEM High School! The center offers primary pediatric care services for:
- Children from birth to 18 years of age
- All children who live in the Hughes service area (they do not need to be Hughes students)
Location: Room 0168
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Contact: (513) 363-7554
Learn more about the program on the Cincinnati Children’s Website.
Prior to your first visit with the clinic, you will need to complete and sign the Medical Consent Packet, which is available in the Health Center office and in the main office at Hughes.
Types of services provided
- Sick visits
- Yearly check-up
- Flu shots
- Sports or work physicals
- Manage illnesses (asthma, ADHD, behavior and more)
- Health education, counseling and wellness promotion
- Prescription medication for acute and chronic health problems