Cincinnati Children's Health Center at Hughes High School
Healthcare for your child is just steps from your home.
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center welcomes your child to join our School Based Health Center at Hughes High School! The health center has friendly health care professionals that will coordinate all of your child’s health needs. A parent must download, complete and sign the Medical Consent Packet, in order for your child to been seen by our Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. You can also obtain a copy of the form in our Health Center Office located in the basement of Hughes, room 0168 or in the main office at Hughes.
If you need more information or have questions please feel free to contact us at 513-363-7554
Example of types of services provided:
- Sick visits
- Yearly Check-up
- Flu shots
- Sports or Work Physicals
- Prescribe most medications
- Manage illnesses (asthma, ADHD, behavior
- & more)
- Health Education, counseling and wellness promotion
- Prescription medication for acute and chronic health problems
- Children ages 2-18 residing in the service area of Hughes High School and surrounding areas
- Children DO NOT need to be students at Hughes High School
- Hughes High School students (do not need a parent with them to be seen)
Reminder - Parents/guardian must sign a medical consent form before your child can receive services.
We are open this summer!
June Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
July Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
August Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. until school starts
Regular School Hours 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.